|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, D/A, T/T, WU||Production Capacity:||50-100 each month|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||Carton|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land||Delivery Date:||as per the...|
Mechanical seals Description
Multi-Spring Mechanical Seal (HXC59U)
A robust bellow seal, with a wide non-DIN cross section, for optimum flexibility and durability, Available with a non DIN seat or a wide range of "o" -ring or boot Mounted DIN seats, types 862 and 863 have an extended bellows to meet DIN L1K and L1N working lengths, when fitted with a type 8DIN Short 'o'-ring or 19B boot mounted seat.
HX861 instead of AES M01
NB VULCAN 1609
Mmechanical seals are used in pumps, blowers, agitators, compressors, and other rotary shaft equipment.
FAQ On Placing An Order
1. Quantity: MOQ: 5 Sets on one order, do not required same size.
2. Delivery:All of them in stock, will be shipped out same day as we received your funds.Tracking Number will be provided.(All delivered by DHL, FEDEX, UPS AND TNT ETC).
3. Payment Method: We accept T/T;Paypal; Credit Card; Escrow; Western Union; Money Booker; Money Gram or Your Advice.
4. Price:All prices listed above, manufactuer directed price, no middle profit. Please do try one time.
We are professional various kinds of mechanical seals. such as Pump seal, Industrial pump seals, Auto Cooling pump seals, Silicon Carbide Seal Ring, Tungsten Carbide Seal Ring, Alumina Ceramic Seal Ring, O Ring, packing and gasket, etc. Manufacturer and factory in China. We can produce various kinds of mechanical seals. such as Pump seal, Industrial pump seals, Auto Cooling pump seals, Silicon Carbide Seal Ring, Tungsten Carbide Seal Ring, Alumina Ceramic Seal Ring, O Ring, packing and gasket, etc if wanted, please contact us right now!
The accuracy requirement of the mechanical seal on the machine (pumps with mechanical seal, for example)
(1) the installation of mechanical seal parts of the shaft (or bush) the biggest radial run-out tolerance no more than 0.04 ~ 0.06 mm.
(2) the rotor axial channeling can't move more than 0.3 mm.
(3) the seal cavity and end cover sealing positioning end face (or collar) on the surface of the shaft run-out tolerance not more than 0.04 ~ 0.06 mm.
Category: Cartridge mechanical seals